Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Ever Series


This is my first series of messy tabletops. It is when I began to use colored pencil and colored paper. I enjoyed the effect from the vibrant colors and the rough texture of the paper. I started off with a still-life of the dinning room table, my desk, kids' toys, and then kitchen ingredients. In each piece there is an item that does not belong to the particular group of objects. In the first, the toothbrushes do not belong, followed by the shoes on my desk. Children can play with toys, but shouldn't play with the cleaning products in the background of the third piece. Finally, the little bottle of glue doesn't belong with the rest of the ingredients.

Toothbrushes
Colored Pencil








My Messy Desk
Colored Pencil





A Kids' Mess
Colored Pencil







Stick Like Glue
Colored Pencil

1 comment: